Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Things I want to do before I die

This is in no particular order and will probably be updated over time 

1. Go to Las Vegas and see Criss Angel live in the Luxor hotel

2. Go to the Harry Potter studio at Christmas time

3. See the firework show in London on New Year's Eve 

4. Travel to Australia, New York, Hawaii, Barbados, Japan

5. Move into a beautiful house and make it a home 

6. Definitely have two children, preferably 1 boy and 1 girl

7. Get married and have a happy marriage

8. Get a handle on worrying and anxiety for good so that it never takes over

9. Write and finish my own book

10. Live a full and happy life with no regrets, everything happens for a reason 

These are my main choices at the age of 24, let's see how things change as I grow, I will come back regularly to update or cross off this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment