Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Healthy starts (again) here!



This is the brilliant new device I have been using on my refreshed health kick. The Breville Blend Active, I bought it from Amazon on a great deal as I've always wanted to try make my own healthy smoothies and this seemed really easy to use and quick which is great for early work mornings.


Here it is in action. It arrived smaller than I thought but that wasn't bad, you get the blending device which only has one button blend of course, 2 600ml bottles and lids and the blade device. It is really simple to use put everything you want in your smoothie in the bottle then attached the blade on top and turn upside down, the click into place on the machine and simply blend, so much simpler for washing! 

This was my first attempt I added anything and everything into this on haha. Oh a good tip is got from a friend get frozen fruit it lasts a lot longer than fresh!


Banana, mango, pineapple and frozen yoghurt


All blended up and ready to go!


Bit of apple this time and banana.

I have learnt at the moment mango, pineapple, banana and a bit if water is my favourite so far and such a summery colour! I am really loving this blender, I have used it everyday since last week and love it as a breakfast smoothie, especially in this weather and it's all good. Frozen fruit was definitely a good tip, I get all mine from tesco or aldi and they're not expensive either.

My mum watched me name my first and thought it looked so good she went straight onto amazon and bought one for herself! And I I've already lost 2lbs whilst having these! Keep them coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment